Polaris Homecoming and
Kaladi Cup Games
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Where’s Waldo Instagram Photo Challenge! Get a group photo or group selfie of your Advisory with Waldo who is hiding around the school. He will be in a new spot every day! Post it to your Advisory’s Instagram with the #polaris2018 #polarhoco
- Homecoming Relay Race consists of a Wheel Barrow Race, Icecream Cone & Marshmallow Toss, Elephant Bowling, and a Scooter Race
- Mission Impossible- North House should come with two representatives to play and one alternate. They will draw tokens and two of the advisories will end up having their alternate join the team to make a team of twelve. South House will have two representatives from each advisory, creating a team of twelve.
- Spirit Days - Monday - Advisory Spirit Day; Tuesday - Alaska Grown/Camo Day; Wednesday - Class Colors; Thursday - Tourist Thursday; Friday - PJ Day
- The winning house will be determined after House Mission Impossible on Friday. Points from the dance will be added to Advisory totals and calculated for the Kaladi Cup to be announced at Tuesday’s Kaladi Cup Breakfast.
- The winning house will be treated to a breakfast potluck during Advisory on Tuesday, October 4th. The Kaladi Cup will be presented to the winning Advisory and then Advisories will go back to their partner advisories room for the potluck. See partner details below.
- An Advisory Planner is being sent out. Try to involve as many advisees in the games as possible. You are highly encouraged to cheer on your own Advisory and house. Please refrain from “booing” other Advisories, individuals, or houses.
- The point system was designed to even the playing field and award points for participation, creativity/spirit, athleticism/skill, and good ol’ fashion luck of the draw.
- A running tally will be posted daily on the Operational Group website.
- Share your photos from events! You can download the Josten’s ReplayIt App or share on Facebook or Instagram with #polaris2018 and/or #polarhoco