For the latest information, bookmark and visit our website at www.polarisk12.org
Tuesday, March 1
- ACT Test for 11th graders
- Elementary Early Release
- Elementary Read Across America Day
- Tap Root Fundraiser5:30-8:00
- Science Night March 10: Come and explore hands on learning stations with Polaris Staff and Community Partners. See attached flier. Science Night.pdf
- Secondary Information Meeting for Parents: Topics to be discussed: 2016-17 course schedule, block schedule, intensives. Please join us March 4 at 7:45 a.m. in the library.
- Tap Root Fundraiser: March 5, 5:30 - 8:30 polarisFamilyNight copy.pdf
- Music, fun and door prizes
- $5/person $20/family
- Food and drink available for purchase.
- The Tap Root will be closed to the public. They will be open only for friends and family of Polaris.
- We are looking for students/families who would love to share their talent. You can contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you to all who have completed the Climate & Connectedness Survey. We value your feedback. If you have any specific questions or concerns about our school, we welcome you to also share them with staff and/or administrators directly, so that we can better understand and resolve them.
Save the Date:
3/4: Secondary Information Meeting for Parents 7:45 a.m. in the library
3/8: Intensives Calendars Go Home
3/9: Advisory Board 3:15; Parent Forum 4:30
3/10: Science Night 5:30-7:00 p.m.
3/11: In-service Day: No School
3/14-3:18: Spring Break: No School
3/22: Elementary Intensive Choices Due
3/24: ASD Lottery Applications Due
3/28: AMP Testing Begins
3/29: Science SBA; Grades 4, 8, 10
3/30: Elementary Early Release/Secondary PLC Day
3/31-4/1: AMP Testing for grades 7/8
4/1: School Auction
4/4: Kids in the Kitchen begins for 5th/6th grade families 5:00-7:00 p.m.
4/4-4/5: AMP Testing for grades 3, 6
4/5: Intensive Scholarship Applications Due to the Office by 8:30 a.m.
4/6: Advisory Board 3:15; Parent Forum 4:30
4/6-4/7: AMP Testing for grades 4/5
4/11-4/12: AMP Testing for grades 9/10
4/13: Elementary Early Release/Secondary PLC Day
4/15: Intensive Fees Due
4/15: Student Led Conferences: No School
4/20-22: School Play
4/22: Student Led Conferences: No School
4/26: Elementary Music Concert 9:30
4/27: Band/Orchestra Concert 8:30
4/27: Polaris Day of Caring
4/27: Elementary Early Release
4/29: Advisory Day
5/2: Intensives Begin
5/11: Elementary Early Release
5/17: Graduation 7:00 p.m. UAA Wendy Williamson
5/19: Last Day of School: All School Picnic