- Secondary Information Meeting for Parents7:45 a.m.
- 2016-17 course schedule
- block schedule
- intensive schedule
- Tap Root Fundraiser 5:30-8:00
- Intensive Catalogs Go Home
- Advisory Board 3:15 p.m.
- Parent Forum 4:00 p.m
- Internet Safety Presentation 5:00 p.m. Internet Safety Flier.pdf
- Science Night 5:30-7:00 p.m. Science Night.pdf
- In-service Day: No School
Tidbits of Info:
- Science Night March 10: Come and explore hands on learning stations with Polaris Staff and Community Partners. See attached flier.
- Secondary Information Meeting for Parents: Topics to be discussed: 2016-17 course schedule, block schedule, intensives. Please join us March 4 at 7:45 a.m. in the library.
- Each month Allie's Advisory will be collecting a different item for the Brother Francis Shelter of Anchorage. This month the shelter is in great need of ground coffee and socks for adults. There is a grey collection bin in the middle of the lobby. Your generosity is greatly appreciated! Sincere thanks to those who have donated this year; Polarians are wonderful people!
- Community Schools is offering a volleyball class. See attached flier for more information. Polaris Volleyball.pdf
- Don’t’ forget to come to the Tap Root Fundraiser: March 5, 5:30 - 8:30
- Music, fun and door prizes
- $5/person $20/family
- Food and drink available for purchase.
- The Tap Root will be closed to the public. They will be open only for friends and family of Polaris.
- We are looking for students/families who would love to share their talent. You can contact Mara at email@example.com
- AMP Testing is coming up in April. Please note the dates below for your childs' grade level. Attached is additional information about AMP. amp now and next.docx amp_why should my child take it.docx
Save the Date:
3/22: Elementary Intensive Choices Due
3/24: ASD Lottery Applications Due
3/28: AMP Testing Begins
3/29: Science AMP; Grades 4
3/30: Elementary Early Release/Secondary PLC Day
3/30: Science AMP; Grades 8, 10
3/31-4/1: AMP Testing for grades 7/8
4/1: School Auction
4/4: Kids in the Kitchen begins for 5th/6th grade families 5:00-7:00 p.m.
4/4-4/5: AMP Testing for grades 3, 6
4/5: Intensive Scholarship Applications Due to the Office by 8:30 a.m.
4/6: Advisory Board 3:15; Parent Forum 4:30
4/6-4/7: AMP Testing for grades 4/5
4/11-4/12: AMP Testing for grades 9/10
4/13: Elementary Early Release/Secondary PLC Day
4/15: Intensive Fees Due
4/15: Student Led Conferences: No School
4/20-22: School Play
4/22: Student Led Conferences: No School
4/26: Elementary Music Concert 9:30
4/27: Band/Orchestra Concert 8:30
4/27: Polaris Day of Caring
4/27: Elementary Early Release
4/29: Advisory Day
5/2: Intensives Begin
5/11: Elementary Early Release
5/17: Graduation 7:00 p.m. UAA Wendy Williamson
5/19: Last Day of School: All School Picnic